Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

CAN YOU HELP SOLVE A MYSTERY?

The blog you are reading now is the fourth in a line of websites I have created over the years with the intent of opening the eyes of the general public to what I believe is a global conspiracy to enslave most of the world in a master/slave society.

I could always tell that I was doing a good job when the sites were closed for one reason or another! Every time there was no good reason for the sites closure - they just were deleted! The first was a real upset because I had gathered one of the most thorough collections of historic photographs of a place in Northern California called Bohemian Grove! To this day, many of these photos I have been unable to find online. I was told a library in California now housed much of this collection, but I don't know?

This little quest of mine began a very long time ago, but truly began after the death of a reporter named Danny Casolaro. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro I use the word "death" very loosely because Danny was murdered. Again, my own opinion, and I still challenge anyone to successfully prove to me that Danny committed suicide!

Well, this post is not about any of my "far-fetched wacky conspiracy theories", but it concerns some communications I received from 2003 to 2005. It all began with hints to lead me in different directions concerning several various subjects. And virtually every single post I published in an old blog called ne033x were the result of a cryptic message I received from an unknown person on the internet.

I still cannot explain this, but the blog was closed down oneday and I could no longer access it. Yet, it was still there?

And it still is today:
http://ne033x.blogspot.com/

It had been SPAMED hard prior to closing, and someone told me the SPAM caused search crawlers to mirror the site - or something technical like that. Whatever the reasons, it remains to exist on the internet today and I have jokingly referred to it as "the site that isn't there".

Now all the communications from this mysterious person were in a riddled code form, and most were fairly simple to solve. Until 2005 when I received my last message from him - in a very public way - and in a very obvious code. To this day, I cannot solve it. So, that's where you come in.

Can you solve this coded mystery?

The public message showed up as a comment in regards to the deaths of several scientists around the world. The comment can be seen here:
http://ne033x.blogspot.com/2004/11/scientists-deaths-are-under-microscope.html

If anyone researches the name he - or she - used, you'll understand exactly what I am inferring.Okay, so I know this seems ridiculous, but I received messages from this person prior to this last one that I got, and they were all in cryptic form - and with a little research I was able to solve most of them. And, there's directions that this person lead me to that resulted in many stories and articles I've reported on. Some so unbelievable that I couldn't believe them myself until I did some thorough research - like airliners full of people being intentionally crashed in order to kill one or two prominent individuals - because no one would kill hundreds of people just to stop someone from making a speech at the U.S. Senate...

Maybe it's nothing, but this was the last message I received, and after two years of communication - he - or she - never contacted me again. Let me stress, that I absolutely DO NOT want to know the identity of this person - just any insight concerning what I feel is some kind of coded message. And, maybe it's nothing too - that's fine.

Okay, so I'm getting off-track... So I then discovered that he had set up a blog for the sole purpose of sending me a message. That blog and posting is here:
http://xes666.blogspot.com/

Okay, so there you have it. I am looking for some assistance in breaking this code - if it is a code?.Considering the cryptic nature of our previous communications, every single thing from the message, to the name, to the web address itself seems to be some sort of clue - I just cannot figure it out!

So, any good code breakers out there?

Have a wonderful day, my friend,

ne033x

No comments:

Post a Comment