Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

NE033X EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION

It is now 22:22, Monday, January 30, 2012, and I would like to try a little experiment. I am predicting a major earthquake to hit somewhere between Alaska and Mexico within 24 hours.

I am narrowing it down to the Seattle - Portland area, and thinking between now and 0500 in the morning.

This has nothing to do with psychic abilities or anything but science.

And, I am not trying to scare anyone - just want to make a record or this in the event I am right - and my theory proves to be on target.

So, to make my theory clear - an earthquake between Alaska and Mexico within 24 hours - of a magnitude 5.0 or higher.

If I am right, I will explain in full how I came to this conclusion.

Thank you.

(I successfully predicted last night's earthquake in Peru. Let's see if my science is right on, or just a good guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment