Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Best Web Browser Alternative To Firefox - FREE!




I have been having problems with the latest version of Firefox - specifically tracking issues slowing my system down - WELL, Have Palemoon up and running and you will not believe how much faster and smooth my internet is running now!!! I am absolutely IMPRESSED and am going to be posting this on all of my blogs!!!

This is open source - FREE - and I encourage anyone to make a donation if you are as impressed as I am!

So, you download the browser, THEN they have a great tool that imports all of your bookmarks, settings, add-ons, and EVERYTHING from Firefox or IE!!

I'm so tired of internet marketing tracking crap, and this is - WELL, just give it a shot!! I am so happy!! My system is running VERY noticably faster IMMEDIATELY!! AND NO! I have no connection with these guys, and am not making any money from this!! Just try it - you'll see!!! BRILLIANT!!!

Will be testing search engines, and will be finding a good alternative to google also!!!


The Pale Moon Project homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment