Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NASA WHISTLEBLOWER - Dr Sal's 2012 Magnetic Pole Shift Warning





A few days ago, my friend asked me to help him tell the world a huge message. For months, I had noticed him withdrawn and worried, and when he explained to me what his secret was, I almost fainted.

The good news is that he's convinced that there's hope, which is the main reason why he wants to defy everything and everyone that has kept him quiet for too long.

Last night he gave me this video, which was almost 30 minutes long. He wanted me to edit out an introduction intended only for me, but I didn't: I want the world to see it.

I only edited a couple of moments in which he is quietly thoughtful or when he searches for a word for a few seconds, with the only purpose of making it as short as possible, without altering the essence of his message.

Ck this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3SkLZBlVRw&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment