Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Strange Sounds - Hertfordshire UK - 28 October 2012 - THEORY: Harmonics Resulting From Slight Shift In Mantle?





On the 28th of October 2012, I had my second encounter with the 'weird noises in the sky', this time it was in the afternoon, as opposed to 4am in the morning last time. There were no vibrations felt this time, which was a relief. That was the weirdest part about my last encounter.

I started recording this video 7 minutes after the sounds started, as I had my girlfriend and parents ringing my phone to check if I was alright and encouraged me to come home, but obviously I didn't, had things to do!

They heard it, the whole town heard it. Once again there's absolutely NOTHING on my local police website or local news (yet, maybe they're as clueless as I am)

The sounds continued on for for roughly 35 minutes, I cut the video short because I had plans to make lengthy bushcraft related videos (hence why I headed into the woods) didn't want to use all of my memory space up. If you want to hear more then they can be heard in the background of the other videos I made at the time (Will be uploaded soon)

Once again just to clarify, I'm not a superstitious tin foil hat wearer, I don't believe this is the HAARP, the earth moaning, aliens, end of the world, apocolypse, the Russians or anything like that. But the noises were strange and unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment