Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sun & NASA Disinfo Exposed! Another Force Twisting Earth's Magnetic Field & Sending Particle Influx!




"I want answers and so should you!
The information shared here proves we're being played for fools, the same specific activity keeps happening on the same dates over and over again! That is not normal!
The simple fact I was able to accurately predict activity before anywhere else and before Solar Activity really proves a point!
It's easy to predict activity accurately when you know what specific activity to look for on specific dates.
I'm sure somebody would have noticed this data sooner or later anyway and certainly some will figure out even more than me now being I'm sharing all this."

-TheUnitedKnowledge


LINK: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2096810/pg1

No comments:

Post a Comment